GOAL OF OUR CHURCH
To bring people to Jesus Christ and members of His family, the development of their maturity in Christ, preparing for ministry in the church and fulfill life's mission in the world for the glory of God's name.
To accomplish the tasks set by God, our church pursues 5 objectives:
- Discipleship - lead church members to a deeper spiritual level and help them grow up spiritually in his ministry, through a systematic, focused and multi-level study of the Bible.
- Worship - the worship of God, expressing our love for Him for who He is, what He said and what he does. It includes prayer, preaching, testimonies, singing and poetry, thanksgiving, listening, collecting material donations.
- Evangelize - the organization of all necessities to bring new people to Christ.
- Socializing in small groups - education for church members a sense of belonging to the Body of Christ, expressed in particular individuals - members of our Church (pastoral care of the flock).
- The Helping Ministry - the physical and material care of church members.
PRIORITIES OF MINISTRTY IN OUR CHURCH
- A thorough study of the Bible and stying in the sound doctrine of our Lord Jesus Christ. (John 5:39)
- The preaching of Jesus Christ caries a complete, holistic and defines the main directions of activity of our church. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)
- Prayer ministry as a real means of influencing the church and the world. (John 14:12-14)
- Evangelism, used not only for people to know how to live in this world and do good deeds, not only for the simple declaration of good news, to encourage people to turn to God, but the main thing that people have taken the good news to become responsible, mature and prepared disciples of Christ. (John 15:8)
- Each member of the church is regarded as a potential preacher of the Word of God to the extent and in accordance with the spiritual gifts that the Holy Spirit gives him/her. (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Pastors and leaders see their task as to prepare and "arm" of the church members for ministry. (Ephesians 4:11-13)
- The main motive for it's growth, the church professes obedience to Jesus Christ and obedience to God's will. This means unconditional belief the Word of God, desire to serve God and your neighbour. (John 8:31-32)
- Church members work together in unity for a common cause - the growth of the Church of Christ. (Philippians 1:27)
- The church strives to know the needs and requirements of it's members, taking active resolving part in them. (Romans 12:13)
- The church's priority is to promote forms of service that correspond to the problems of its members and those around her. (Galatians 6:9-10)
- To achieve these goals the church has a classical biblical direction on the principles of the early church, alien to the spirit of modernism, liberalism and legalism. (2 Timothy 4:1-5)
- Confessing the principle of unity in faith and diversity in practice, allowing various forms of cooperation with other churches. However, the church finds it impossible to practice merging with other religions because of certain differences in the understanding of sound doctrine of Christ. (1 Timothy 6:3-5, 1 Timothy 6:11-15; Revelation 3:10-11)
- The Church has a universal view of the world, seeing it as a field ripe for harvest. (Matthew 9:37-38)
- Each member of the Church considers him/herself sent by God to his friends, relatives, and every man/woman in the towns and villages all over the world for evangelism (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Our priorities do not focus only on internal church issues, but have a wide geographic spread. (Acts 1:8)